Coated steel and glass - these are the ingredients that define the casual look of this tall cabinet. While the frame of this storage wonder is made of steel and is reminiscent of industrial design, the fronts and sides are made of grooved glass - this gives the cabinet a certain elegance and lightness. The La Gomera series, which includes various cabinets and chests of drawers, is characterised by a mix of steel and glass materials, distinctive lines and slightly flared feet.
- Practical and stylish tall unit in black with a casual and understated look - for kitchen, bathroom, work or living room
- A real storage space miracle - with three compartments behind the cabinet doors and three drawers
- Cool and absolutely timeless material mix of steel and grooved glass
- Decorative detail: the brass-coloured handles and feet that lend the industrial design a refined touch
- This highboard can be combines perfectly with the other models in this furniture series
Material: Corpus: Steel powder-coated, Top panel: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Side frame: Glass Toughened safety glass Clear, Foot/Base: Steel powder-coated, Shelf: Steel powder-coated, Drawer: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Fir Solid wood Lacquered, Door: Steel powder-coated, Glass Toughened safety glass Clear, Handle: Steel powder-coated, Shelf: Permanently mounted, 50 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Knocked-down
Measures (H/W/D): 70.9" x 28.3" x 15"
Weight: 116.84 pound
Product number: 84139