Dining table and kitchen table in the French bistro style, with its practical dimensions and sturdy table base, it is ready for any use. It offers space for two for lunch or dinner together. The solid and massive workmanship, the glossy black of the lacquered base and the brass-finished, all-round edge on the tabletop made of genuine granite stone make Rim a timeless all-rounder that spreads charming cosiness everywhere and at all times.
- This table with its ornate, cast-iron base in black and the top made of real granite immediately transports us to a café on the Côte d'Azur
- A space-saving kitchen table, just right for breakfast in the morning. Each piece is unique, as it is partly handmade
- The coffee house table can also be used to create a cosy dining area in a small flat, e.g. with two delicate velvet chairs. Très chic!
- Rectangular tables are so versatile: as a dressing table in the corner in the bedroom, as a flower table for indoor plants, next to the door in the hallway
- In the tea kitchen in the office, the black table with brass is the right place for chatting with favourite colleagues
Material: Frame: Cast steel lacquered, Frame: Steel brass-plated, Tabletop: Granite, 100 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Each peace unique, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 28" x 23.6" x 23.6"
Weight: 56.42 pound
Product number: 85153