Design that stands out: the round seat shell and attached backrest combined with the velvety cover in a fine orange. As an individual eye-catcher the armchair looks wonderful in many places: in the living room, hallway, bedroom - or as a comfortable seating solution at the dressing table or desk. If it is used stylishly as an upholstered chair at the dining table, even extended dinner parties are no problem thanks to the comfortable upholstery.
- The best of retro: upholstered chair with a cuddly soft synthetic fibre cover in a velvet look
- The modern chair in trendy terracotta can serve as a substitute for an armchair
- The all-round foam padding and the shell shape offer maximum seating comfort
- Sturdy frame made of powder-coated steel in black
- Offers a great solo appearance as a lounge chair or reading armchair in the living room or as a relaxing armchair in the bedroom - and works just as perfectly at the dining room table
Material: Frame: Steel powder-coated, Cover: 100 % Polyester (velvet look), Seat: Plywood Natural/untreated, Upholstery Foam Polyurethane, 120 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, 46 cm Seat height, 15000 Martindale, Delivery Partly dismantled
Measures (H/W/D): 24" x 21.3" x 30.7"
Weight: 17.64 pound
Product number: 85679