Coated steel and glass - these are the ingredients that characterise the casual look of this console table. The filigree construction of steel supports a body with two drawers and an open compartment, covered by a top of grooved glass. Typical of the La Gomera series, which includes a variety of cupboards and dressers, are the clear lines and slightly flared feet, as well as the steel/glass material mix.
- Light-footed, black console table in an understated look that can also be used as a laptop table
- A mix of steel and glass in discreet industrial chic
- Refined details: the filigree struts and the brass-coloured handles and feet
- Versatile use - whether classic as a console table, part-time desk or make-up table in the bedroom
- Also looks good in narrow corridors
Material: Frame: Steel powder-coated, Corpus: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Drawer: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Handle: Steel powder-coated, Cover plate: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Glass Toughened safety glass Clear, Shelf: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Drawer: Fir Solid wood Lacquered, 50 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 47.2" x 15"
Weight: 38.58 pound
Product number: 84140