Inspired by the artist Damien Hirst: his skull sculpture is one of the most expensive works of art of the present day. This decorative object varies the theme in antique style and looks like a find from the flea market - crowned by royal finery.
- From the cabinet of curiosities: a skull sculpture in antique design with elaborate headdress
- Funky fetish: with this decoration you can set a provocative exclamation mark
- Decoration tip from the stylist for all those who like things edgy: arrange a colourful bouquet of flowers next to the decorative skull as a breach of style
- Deceptively real and made by hand with loving attention to detail - each piece is unique. Deviations from the illustration are possible
- Catches the eye, but fits in well and can thus be integrated into any style of interior as a keypiece
Material: Object: Polyresin, Polymethylmethacrylate (acrylic glas), Object: Handpainted, Hand-crafted, Each peace unique
Measures (H/W/D): 19.1" x 12.4" x 7.9"
Weight: 6.61 pound
Product number: 52821