Not only since the trend towards a natural look and urban jungle interiors have houseplants once again conquered living rooms and the like. The new artificial plants, which are almost indistinguishable from their natural counterparts, are beautiful and extremely easy to care for. The artificial plants, some of which are handmade, also contribute to harmonious living: their fresh greenery relaxes and brings rooms to life. Even Feng Shui experts confirm this. Whether palm, bamboo or cactus: as soloists, they turn dark, unused corners into little paradises. In groups, they become an urban jungle. Finally, artificial plants are unbeatable when it comes to maintenance: just dust them off. Artificial plants solve decorative tasks at home and in the office in no time at all.
- The favourite among houseplants is the monstera, also known as the Swiss cheese plant. Here as a deceptively real artificial plant in large format
- Practical and easy to care for: no watering and fertilising, regular dusting with a lint-free cloth is quite sufficient
- The plant sits in a base made of solid concrete. Its weight gives the decorative plant stability
- Home experts agree: artificial plants also have a relaxing effect with their greenery and liven up any room
- Ideal as a plant decoration for darker rooms and the bathroom as well as the bedroom, where natural plants often do not thrive
Material: Object: Ethylene vinyl acetate, Base: Polyethylene, Object: Steel natural, Base: Cement, Hand-crafted, Delivery Assembled
Measures (H/W/D): 43.3" x 19.7" x 15.7"
Weight: 11.57 pound
Product number: 51683