It was the event of the century in the art world when a work by the artist Banksy shredded itself during an auction. The painting Gentleman Cuts was inspired by this action. It reveals its owner as a clever connoisseur of art, who will provide a topic of conversation at the next dinner party with this large picture.
- Classic or modern art? Very large picture in portrait format with a surreal depiction of a gentleman and a vintage-style frame.
- In the Banksy style: half of the canvas is cut into stripes. Elaborate print on canvas in the style of old oil paintings
- The paint finish of the wall shimmers subtly between the strips of canvas
- A cool focal point for the family gallery on the wall above the stairs, in the hallway or behind the dining table
- An inspiring work of art for decorating the wall for the castle look - but not just for this!
Material: Image printed on: Cotton (Canvas), Back panel: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Lacquered, Frame: Polystyrene
Measures (H/W/D): 64.2" x 51.2" x 1.8"
Weight: 18.3 pound
Product number: 51481