Original wood meets black lacquered steel: the hairpin legs of the Aspen table contrast harmoniously with the rustic-shaped tabletop made of real wood. With its black outfit, Aspen fits just as well into an industrial loft as it goes with a modern country house or retro interior.
- A natural beauty made of solid wood: a black side table for the modern furnishing style with sturdy legs made of steel
- This is how to do furnishing with natural materials and an extra portion of style. The legs in the shape of hairpins add Fifties flair
- Next to the couch and corner sofa, it’s a cool alternative to angular and round coffee tables
- Perfectly imperfect: lacquered teak tabletop in an uneven shape - straight from nature. Each one is unique
- As a side table it’s an all-round talent in the living room: goes well with all any furniture upholstered in leather or fabric
Material: Tabletop: Teak Solid wood Stained-lacquered, Foot: Steel powder-coated, Tabletop: 40 mm Thickness of panel, Each peace unique, 35 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 19.7" x 19.7" x 19.7"
Weight: 15.43 pound
Product number: 85269