Has a long history and is nevertheless modern: the Chesterfield sofa. It was invented by the English and for a long time it symbolised dignified upholstered furniture in the style of the classical British lounge. Today Chesterfield-style armchairs and sofas find their place in industrial and loft-style room concepts. They represent a skilful stylistic break with modern furniture. Its timeless design, which is easy to combine, makes the Chesterfield the ideal furnishing solution for any living area.
- High-quality three-seater sofa in brown in the classic Chesterfield style with rivet details
- Easy-care synthetic fibre cover in an intricate vintage leather look
- Dark, traditionally turned feet made of solid wood
- The ultimate in comfort with all-round arm and backrest and cosy, button-stitched upholstery - you won't want to get up again!
- Many other sofas and armchairs in Chesterfield style available in the shop
Material: cover: 100% polyester-microfibre, frame: pine, 100% polyurethane foam
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 86.6" x 36.2"
Weight: 169.76 pound
Product number: 43739