The buttoned upholstery and curved shape are typical of classic Chesterfield upholstered furniture. Here comes the modern version - cube-shaped and with a velvet-look cover, almost even more inviting than in the classic leather version. Thanks to its width of more than two metres, this sofa is also a wonderful place to take a midday nap or accommodate an uncomplicated overnight guest.
- Extra wide velvet sofa with arm and backrests at the same level in the classic Chesterfield style - handmade!
- Four-seater couch in elegant grey - the ideal partner for combining with all interior colours
- Especially comfortable thanks to the voluminous upholstery and the extensive width - you''ll love to stretch out on it!
- Button-stitched all around: The traditional workmanship gives this upholstered sofa its characteristic distinctive look
- Armchairs and couches in the Chesterfield style are popular furnishing solutions to introduce the industrial and loft style into rooms
Material: Corpus: Pine Chipboard Natural/untreated, Cover: 100 % Polyester (velvet look), Foot/Base: Birch Solid wood Lacquered, Back upholstery: 28 kg/m³ Polyester, Seat upholstery: 30 kg/m³ Polyester, 300 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Dry cleaning, Assembled, 40 cm Seat height, 25000 Martindale, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.1" x 93.7" x 46.1"
Weight: 132.28 pound
Product number: 85083