When it comes to casual style, it leaves other dining tables far behind. On the one hand because it combines the materials of solid wood and steel so beautifully and classically. On the other hand, with its naturally shaped sides it develops an enormous amount of charm. The tables from the Harmony series also work very well as work or conference tables.
- A modern classic: rectangular dining table made of solid wood with a steel skid frame, exceptional top and space for four to six people.
- This table for the dining area is made of acacia wood and handcrafted. Acacia wood is particularly hard and robust. Each tabletop is unique.
- Looks natural and can be easily integrated into any furnishing style. With this wooden table for the dining area you'll have a friend for life.
- Why everyone loves this table: it's the organically shaped sides of the top that give this solid piece of furniture its unique character
- The Harmony series of tables is available in many other woods, sizes and frame colours.
Material: Tabletop: Acacia Solid wood Stained-lacquered, Legs: Steel lacquered, 72,50 x 75 x 7,50 cm Rack -foot, 3,50 cm Thickness of panel, 200 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 63" x 31.5"
Weight: 95.97 pound
Product number: 84465