The swing and shine of the wide stainless steel runners is the key feature of the Osaka table. As the name suggests, the look of this furniture series is influenced by Japanese aesthetics. The forms are strictly graphic, the materials reserved, yet every piece has an individual touch. Different models available.
- Table made of an ash top on brass-coloured runners.
- As a dining table it offers space for six people - as a worktable it provides plenty of creative freedom.
- An elegant mix of materials.
- Even without a tablecloth it becomes a festive table - with brass cutlery and grey porcelain, for example.
- A modern classic with a twist.
Material: Tabletop: Medium density fibreboard (MDF) Veneered, Ash Veneer Lacquered, Legs: Stainless steel brushed, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 70.9" x 35.4"
Weight: 96.56 pound
Product number: 83879