A timelessly beautiful and high-quality dining table can become a true friend for life: durable, robust and ready for anything. Especially if, like the Symphony dining table, it is made of high-quality and classy materials. The skid-shaped frame is made of robust steel. This dining table made of solid and robust acacia wood is manufactured with a bevelled edge (Swiss edge) and conveys elegance and lightness with its design. A real-wood table top measuring 160 x 80 centimetres can seat approx. six to eight people.
- Rectangular table made of solid wood with a 3.5 centimetre thick top and a lacquered steel frame in black
- The slightly bevelled table edge - also known as a Swiss edge - has an elegant appearance
- Made of solid and robust acacia wood, stained dark and lacquered
- The lacquered surface protects the wood and makes this dining table easy to clean
- A top favourite as a furnishing solution in the dining room or the kitchen, or as a meeting table in the office
Material: Tabletop: Acacia Solid wood Stained-lacquered, Legs: Steel powder-coated, 72,50 x 75 x 7,50 cm Rack -foot, 3,50 cm Thickness of panel, 200 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 63" x 31.5"
Weight: 96.06 pound
Product number: 84501