When it comes to furnishing, a dining table can be a real friend for life: faithful and long-lasting, with a robust character and ready for anything. Especially when, as with the Symphony table series, it is made of acacia wood (table top), which is very hard and solid. A modern design classic on a steel frame and with bevelled, so-called Swiss edges which give the table its special character.
- A modern, rectangular dining table from the Symphony series with long-lasting solid acacia wood top on a solid steel frame
- If you ever feel like a change of style: this table in a material mix of solid wood and lacquered steel is sure to fulfill your furnishing dreams
- Outstanding quality: the tabletops with their characteristic bevelled edge are crafted and finished by hand
- Forms the focal point of the dining room or kitchen, or as an elegant meeting table in the office with room for 4 to 6 people
- Symphony is a varied series of dining tables in different sizes, with variously lacquered solid wood tops and different frames - the choice is yours!
Material: Tabletop: Acacia Solid wood Stained-lacquered, Legs: Steel powder-coated, 72,50 x 75 x 7,50 cm Rack -foot, 3,50 cm Thickness of panel, 200 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 70.9" x 35.4"
Weight: 113.69 pound
Product number: 84502