A friend for life: tables from the Symphony series are happy to take on this role. And carry it out convincingly. As modern classics on steel runners, they have a timeless look and are extremely robust thanks to their solid acacia wood top. A special eye-catcher is the so-called Swiss edge , the bevelled edge of the table top. Symphony is a varied series of dining tables in various sizes, with differently finished solid wood tops and bases.
- Modern, rectangular dining room table from the Symphony series with durable solid acacia wood top supported on a solid black steel frame
- Wide, black-coated steel runners give the table a modern look
- Individual quality: the table tops with their characteristic bevelled edges are crafted and refined by hand
- Just as suitable as a work table in the home office as it is in the dining room as a centrepiece
- Symphony is a varied series of dining tables in different sizes, with solid wood tops and frames finished in a range of ways
Material: Tabletop: Acacia Solid wood Stained-lacquered, Legs: Steel powder-coated, 72,50 x 75 x 7,50 cm Rack -foot, 3,50 cm Thickness of panel, 200 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 78.7" x 39.4"
Weight: 135.74 pound
Product number: 84503