A timelessly beautiful and high-quality dining table can become a true friend for life: durable, robust and ready for anything. Especially if, like the Symphony dining table, it is made of high-quality and classy materials. The skid-shaped frame is made of robust steel. This dining table made of solid and robust acacia wood is manufactured with a bevelled edge (Swiss edge) and conveys elegance and lightness with its design. A real-wood table top measuring 200 x 100 centimetres can seat approx. six to eight people.
- Rectangular table made of solid wood with a 3 centimetre thick top and a lacquered steel frame in black
- The slightly bevelled table edge - also known as a Swiss edge - has an elegant appearance
- Made of solid and robust oak with an oiled finish
- The treatment with wood oil effectively brings out the colour of the oak and its grain
- A top favourite as a furnishing solution in the dining room or the kitchen, or as a meeting table in the office
Material: Tabletop: Oak Solid wood Oiled, Legs: Steel powder-coated, Tabletop: FSC certified, 30 mm Thickness of panel, Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25035 Natural Wood Maintenance Oil, Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 78.7" x 39.4"
Weight: 146.76 pound
Product number: 84603