The Conley collection combines the art of traditional craftsmanship with a classically modern range of forms. The outstanding features of these pieces of furniture are the artistic table tops and fronts, which play with the charming charisma of reclaimed wood. Master carpenters lay pieces of mainly mango and acacia wood in a circular pattern to create a fascinating sun design. Tables with a top measuring 180 x 90 centimetres can seat around six people.
- Separate table top made of solid recycled wood - can be combined with all Tavola table frames
- A unique piece made of solid, reclaimed mango and acacia wood
- A mosaic with a circular sun pattern made entirely by hand
- Handcrafted furniture and recycled wood stand for a sustainable purchase
- Complete tables with frames and a matching sideboard are available from the Conley collection
Material: Tabletop: Solid wood Recycled wood Mango Lacquered, Solid wood Recycled wood Acacia Lacquered, 6 cm Thickness of panel, 40 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 2.4" x 70.9" x 35.4"
Weight: 101.41 pound
Product number: 24503