When it comes to furnishing, a dining table can be a real friend for life: faithful and long-lasting, with a robust character and ready for anything. Especially when, as with the Harmony table series, it is made of acacia wood (table top), which is very hard and solid. A modern design classic, to which the naturally shaped longitudinal edge lends its special character.
- A rectangular dining table for the whole family with a solid acacia wood top on stylish black steel legs in the industrial style
- The natural growth of the tree is reflected in the irregularly shaped long sides of the table
- The table tops are crafted and finished by hand - each Harmony table is a unique piece in the natural look
- The centre of the dining room or kitchen-living room, or alternatively as a natural-looking conference table in the office with room for six people
- Harmony is a varied series of dining tables in various sizes, with variously lacquered solid wood tops and different frames
Material: Tabletop: Acacia Solid wood Stained-lacquered, Legs: Steel powder-coated, 72,50 x 75 x 7,50 cm Rack -foot, 3,50 cm Thickness of panel, 200 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Hand-crafted, Delivery Knocked-down, Maintenance and Cleaning: Art. No. 25002 Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 29.9" x 78.7" x 39.4"
Weight: 135.74 pound
Product number: 84479